Frequently Asked Questions


Where is Tambe Self Storage located?

Tambe Self Storage is located at 7500 Main Street Fishers, Victor, NY 14564. (RIght off EXIT 45 on the NYS thruway) just minutes from Eastview Mall, near FIshers Fire Department, and the Victor School District.

Am I required to store long-term?

Nope, We understand that life is hectic, and sometimes your needs are only short term. We offer flexible month-to-month lease options. Store with us short or long-term. It's all month to month!

How do I pay my storage bill?

Pay your storage bill online using a debit or credit card. You can always speak to us to help set up payment options. Autopay is easy and hassle free.

What documentation do I need to rent a unit?

A valid form of government-issued ID such as driver’s license, passport, or state ID. Don't forget, we love to see military ID, so we can extend a special discount!

What items am I not allowed to store?

Perishables, plants, animals, stolen or illegal goods, flammable or hazardous items, combustible items, or liquids.

How do I secure heated warehouse space for my vehicle for the winter?

Our warehouse vehicle storage is a 6 month contracted seasonal lease. Please contact us directly for pricing and availabilty. We start accepting leases after Labor Day and space fills up fast. We can store your RV, travel trailer, boat, car, or even your bus in our 40,000 sq ft warehouse, and keep it safe and dry for the winter.

What type of units do you offer?

We offer every type of storage you can dream of. We not only have indoor, temperature controlled, we have outdoor and standard driveup units. Tambe Self Storage is brand new and dry and secure! We have THE best heated winter storage for automobiles/ boats/RV's. We provide heat and electric for trickle charge for the heated season. Call for Fall/winter reservations.

Do you offer insurance?

Yes, we conveniently offer an insurance policy designed specifically to cover your belongings while stored with us, while also meeting our insurance requirement at a reasonable rate. You can also provide your homeowner's declaration page.